Check items to add to the cart or select all
Full Set of Salon Staff Performance AppraisalsOur Performance Appraisals are designed to provide Salon Management with the tools, knowledge and resources needed to perform effective salon staff performance appraisals.
See what our Clients Say:
The salon managers and the stylist business training has been of great help to my staff and my business. The appraisal forms have given my staff more focus on how to set their targets and where we both can see where they are in their job.
The comment's i got back from the staff about their appraisals are, there the best they have ever had.
It has made the staff more focused, they know exactly what they need to do too achieve the results they want.
Fantastic a must have for any salon.
Garry Farr - Partner
Anthony James Hair Salon Halifax.
This set includes the following Performance Appraisal
• Trainee Stylist Performance Appraisal
• Hairdressing Apprentice Performance Appraisal
• Graduate Stylist Performance Appraisal
• Senior Stylist Performance Appraisal
• Salon Receptionist Performance Appraisal
• Salon Manager Performance Appraisal
• Beauty Therapist Performance Appraisal
• Nail Technician Performance Appraisal
During the appraisal process we aim to develop the "whole person" with a view to improving salon productivity, to do this with respect and integrity for salon staff and clients. It is a process of improvement.
Well prepared and well conducted performance appraisals provide unique opportunities to help salon staff improve and develop for the benefit of the entire salon team and your salon profits.
Appraisals have been a mainstay of management for decades, for good reasons.
Think about everything that performance appraisals can achieve and contribute to when they are properly managed:
* Performance measurement - transparent, short, medium and long term
* Clarifying, defining, redefining priorities and objectives
* Motivation through agreeing helpful aims and targets
* Motivation though achievement and feedback
* Training needs and learning desires - assessment and agreement
* Identification of personal strengths and direction
* Identification of unused hidden strengths
* Career and succession planning
* Team roles clarification and team building
* Salon and or salon group training needs assessment and analysis
* Appraise and manager mutual awareness, understanding and relationship
* Resolving confusions and misunderstandings
* Reinforcing and cascading organisational philosophies, values, aims, strategies, priorities, etc
* Delegation, additional responsibilities,
* Employee growth and development
* Counselling and feedback
* Manager development - all good managers should be able to conduct appraisals.
If your current performance appraisals aren't working, don't blame the process, ask yourself if the managers conducting the appraisals are properly trained and fully understand the system. Also is the appraisal system fully, explained, agreed and conducted with all salon staff.