Check items to add to the cart or select all
The Stylists Column Building Guide
The Stylists Business Development Guide is an easy to use publication written for hair stylists to help them increase personal column revenue. And earn more money.
This book was not written for salon management it was written for stylists to help them understand how they can increase their income without increasing their effort.
As a consequence of you earning more money your salon will also benefit, so it’s a win-win proposition. You might want to get your salon manager to buy a copy for each team member or you may just decide to buy yourself a copy to help you boost your earnings and your professional status.
The book is full of practical ways to increase your earnings. It teaches stylists how to become profitable column business development managers; the whole aim of this book is to help you earn more money in the same working hours without any extra effort.
The book answers these common questions:
- How can I win more new clients?
- How can I stop losing my best clients?
- How can I compete without reducing my prices?
- How can I increase my prices without losing clients?
- How can I sell more retail products?
- How can I get more retail sales confidence?
- How can I increase my average client spend?
- How can I increase my column revenue?
- How can I become more profitable without increasing my prices?
- How can I increase the frequency of my client visits?
- How can I convert more of my clients to colour?
- How can I sell more treatments?
- How can I sell more services from our salon menu?
- How can I working more effectively as a team player?
- How can I motivate myself to do better and achieve more?