You have no items in your shopping cart.
Salon Managers Guide
"increase productivity, increase profitability, win more new clients, increase average client bill, clients visit the salon more frequently"
The Salon Managers Guide is a unique Salon Management Book which details step-by-step the salon management formula essential for profitable revenue growth, increased productivity and enhanced staff proficiency.
The Manager is responsible for ensuring that the salon is kept busy with a constant flow of clients and to ensure the smooth running of the salon business. It’s a complicated task that the stylists working for you will never truly appreciate. Your team will rarely work to 100% efficiency unless you, the salon manager make it happen.
The Salon Managers' goal is to manage a Full Column for every stylist, our aim with this publication is to help the Salon Manager achieve it.
Success in your business is based upon your ability to manage people and resources at a time when change in management techniques are needed, manage WITHOUT an aggressive Salon Business Development Plan and you may get left behind by your competitors, now is the time to take the lead.
The Salon Managers-Guide is an easy to use, and easy to follow step-by-step guide to successful salon management, it will help you manage your staff and to engineer your Business Development Plan in a manner that has absolute respect for your staff and total respect for your clients. When you employ its principles your business will grow.
The Salon Managers Guide is an easy to use stylist friendly guide for increasing total salon revenue. Profitably! Each salon must develop a clearly defined and well managed growth strategy. This uncomplicated manual contains such a strategy.
Your questions answered:
F A Q
1. How can we win more new clients ?
2. How can we stop losing our best clients ?
3. How can we compete without reducing our prices ?
4. How can we increase our prices without losing clients ?
5. How can we sell more retail products ?
6. How can I give my stylists more retail sales confidence ?
7. How can we increase our average client spend ?
8. How can we increase salon revenue with current staff levels ?
9. How can we become more profitable without increasing prices?
10. How can we increase the frequency of our client visits ?
11. How can we convert more of our clients to colour ?
12. How can we sell more treatments ?
13. How can we sell more services from our salon menu ?
14. How can I get staff working more closely as a team ?
15. How can I motivate my team to want to do better ?
16. Why do some lucky salons seem to have more clients ?
17. How can other salons charge higher prices than us ?
18. We don’t have a receptionist – how can we stop irritating our clients ?
19. Why do my staff seem unable to act on their own initiative ?
20. How do we overcome the Supermarket box colour challenge ?